ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 34,000 employees worldwide.
Within the Business Unit Engineering, ALTEN Italy is in collaboration with several suppliers to build the car of tomorrow.
This is why we are looking for a candidate who’s passionate about Automotive as you’ll be the central person between our customers and ALTEN’s consultant team.
You will get the opportunity to develop, together with our top management, your own Business Unit!
ALTEN is looking for tomorrow’s leaders!
Become part of our team in Turin and we’ll develop together our entrepreneurship skills.
At Alten, you will enjoy a dynamic environment, while taking advantages of a multinational group organization with:
- A dynamic and professional team with a great atmosphere
- A company awarded Top Employer 2019
- An amazing opportunity to grow based on your personal performance
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills and grow at a personal level thanks to our training
- A fast growing company in Italy.
You will be in charge of enhancing ALTEN’s activity in Italy, by:
- Developing ALTEN on the Italian Automotive market
- By analyzing the market and discovering new market trends while identifying customer’s potentials
- By being responsible for the full sales lifecycle including final contract negotiation
- Managing your own team
- By identifying and growing your team of specialized engineers in partnership with the recruitment division
- By conducting interviews and hiring suitable candidates in line with the Business Unit’s strategy
- By managing hierarchically your team of consultants while being responsible of the success of projects
- Being responsible of all financial aspects
- By managing the profit & loss of your own activity, including optimization targets
- By assuring the sustainability of your projects
This position is for you if:
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering or Business;
- You show a great interest in B2B sales and for the technical environment;
- You have at least 2 years experience as sales/account or as engineer in the automotive sector;
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active;
- You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities;
- You have initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals.
Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory.
Does this sound exciting to you? You want to learn more about this offer?
We look forward to receiving your application!